Friday 23 November 2012

Annoying Question Females Ask And their Answer!!










1]. Are U a player? *Yes REALMADRID FC wants to sign me next season* do dey expect u 2 say yes?
2].Why do u wan't my PIN ?? Want to use it to burst balloon.
3]. Can U die 4 me? My name is surely not Romeo
4]. My BIS will soon expire. What am i going to do? Return the BB to the seller and get a Nokia 3310
5]. If I sleep over in your Place, hope Nothing funny will happen? No, trust me we would just perform night vigil
6]. Hope U won't break my Heart? If u don't put it at the edge of the table...
7]. Can U take me out? Sorry are U in prison?
8]. Pls come and pick me.. Like say she be beans.
9]. I think ave missed my period.. then ask the class captain for the next class!!!
10.] Can't you get a Car? Shey your Papa get Car when him dey Higher Institution? Lmyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

FC Barcelona

Chelsea

CNN.com - Business

CNN.com - Technology